Start your food experience in Rome. Eat like locals do. Discover the secrets of typical roman food while you will have a pleasant walk around the city center.
On the 2nd day, you will have a full day panoramic tour on the Roman Castles. In the morning you will visit Nemi, famous for his strawberries. Nemi over time it has been able to keep alive the cultural food and wine traditions beautifully expressed with highly appreciated typical products.
After that, you will arrive at Castel Gandolfo. Located on the western edge of Lake Albano, Castel Gandolfo is one of the villages of the Castelli Romani that best represent the history and the typical landscape of the area.
After a lunch break where you can eat some of the most typical local products, you will be driven to Frascati. After a walk in the small town, you will visit a local vineyard with a wine tasting.
On the 3rd day, you will visit Tuscany. In the morning reach Montepulciano to visit the Underground city, a well preserved old wine canteen born on an Etruscan tomb. You will have a typical lunch in a farmhouse in the Tuscan hills with a tour in a winery, and in the evening a vist to Pienza with a special chees tasting.
• Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
• Trastevere, 00153 Rome Italy
• Nemi, Nemi, Province of Rome, Lazio
• Castel Gandolfo, Castel Gandolfo, Province of Rome, Lazio
• Frascati, Frascati, Province of Rome, Lazio
• Montepulciano, Montepulciano, Tuscany
• Pienza, Pienza, Tuscany
• Supplì - During the first day on the food tour, you will eat Supplì that is a special Rice metaballs
• pizza - During the first day on the food tour, you will eat some different kind of pizza
• Porchetta - During the first day on the food tour, you will eat some roasted pork
• cold cuts - During the first day on the food tour, you will have some typical cold cuts tasting
• cacio e pepe - This is one of the typical pasta dish from the Roman Castles cuisine
• Fegatini - This one of the typical Tuscan meat dish (livers)
• Ciambelle al vino - A typical biscuit form the Roman Castels (wine donuts)